Thursday 13 January 2011

21st Birthday Cards

'21 Today, 21 Today, I've got the key to the door, never been twenty one before'. A 21st Birthday signified becoming an adult, however we tend to celebrate this now on our 18th birthdays, yet I think it is still an amazing age and should definately be celebrated.  I still have my cards I received on my 21st Birthday and enjoyed reading through them recently when we moved house and sorted out the attic.  Sending cards is a time honoured tradition that should definately not be forgotten for milestone birthdays as they can become precious momentoes.  Here is a selection of cards to be cherished.


A fabulous embroidered card that can be kept forever.





 Gorgeous embroidered cards that are a great keepsake.







I love the floral print on these cards.



This nostalgic design is fantastic.








A fabulous selection from an Inspired Celebration favourite.


Plenty of candles to blow out!





Eye catching designs in bold colours.



Another bold design to celebrate a 21st birthday



I love the embroidered felt envelope.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...